Resolutions are different from goals. Resolutions are about the journey, and goals are about the destination. I’m only listing my goals here, because most of the resolutions are too private to talk about in a blog:
Happy New Year!
My Goals for 2013:
1. Complete my dissertation and graduate by May, 2013.
2. No lost days due to injury.
3. I will not sacrifice form to speed and distance.
4. Complete at least one indoor triathlon.
5. Complete the Chambersburg Half Marathon on March 9, 2013.
6. Complete the American Odyssey Relay, Gettysburg to Washington DC on April 26, 2013.
7. Complete the Bob Potts Marathon on May 26, 2013 to celebrate my 51st birthday.
8. Complete two sprint triathlons.
9. Complete the Marine Corps Marathon on Oct. 27, 2013.
10. Accept “rest” as a valid component of training – and use it.
11. Lose 17 lbs. (down to 155) and maintain.
12. PR at 10K – >50:00
13. PR at ½ Marathon – >2:00:00
14. I will eat like an athlete, not a college student.